Why do we need data on the Raritan River?
Answer questions about water such as:
- Is the river contaminated?
- Is it meeting water quality standards?
- Where can we find the fish?
- Can we eat the fish?
- Where does the pollution come from?
- Is the river getting better or worse?
- How does water move throughout the River?
Where can I find data on the Raritan River>
- EPA Raritan River Project (http://water.rutgers.edu/Projects/EPA_Raritan_River_Project/Default.html)
- Sustainable Raritan River Initiative (http://raritan1.rutgers.edu/)
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Council on the Ocean (MARCO) (http://midatlanticocean.org/data-portal/)
- U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) (http://water.usgs.gov/data/)
- Student Collected Data (Coming soon!)
How to contribute your data?